Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stars Align

I love it when the stars align in my favor, don't you?  Yesterday could have been a disastrous day as we were due to get snow and ice during the morning commute and I needed to leave my house no later than 5:45 to get to the hotel for our SVP and CIO's All Hand's Meeting.

Instead of snow and ice I woke up to rain and winds of 40 mph.  Although the rain and wind made driving challenging it was not as bad as snow and ice would have been and I made it to the hotel by 7:05 - not bad.

Although changes to the program were still being developed in the morning - we were able to adapt and ensure that the program was a success.  I have a team that works cohesively and whose focus is on the success of the customer and the program enabling that client to focus on the message and not the technology.

We succeeded, the stars aligned not only for the weather; but, for a successful program.

No comments:

Post a Comment