Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baby Sitting

Yesterday on my way home from work I picked up Ryan so that I could babysit him.  The nice thing is that Ryan is 11 and really does not need a lot of watching as I am working from home today.

This is the first time that I have needed to do this and I do not mind.  He is off from school this week - Callum is not and both Gerard and Carrie are working.  Today Ryan will either read or play on the iPad as I participate on a few conference calls and put together a presentation and my monthly VCI-Group President's letter.

He is a great kid - who has quite an appetite so I made sure that I have eggs, bacon, pancakes for his breakfast.  He loves to snack on watermelon or black & white cookies so I have that too.

It is unusual for me to have anyone in the house especially during the week; but, it is a welcome respite.

No comments:

Post a Comment