Saturday, March 30, 2013

Packing for a Weekend

I am only going away for two nights to Delaware but you cannot believe what I have packed.

I have one bag that is full of Easter candy, cereal and chocolate milk for Callum and his blankie that he left at my house last night.

My overnight bag will not only have clothes for two days and pajamas, but, I am also packing towels for the four of us - unfortunately, that is the one thing Siobhan does not have enough of.  Hmm, could that be this year's Christmas gift?

I am also taking my iPad as I know that it will entertain Callum either in the car or in Delaware, my work laptop as I need to be on a call with my boss and our SVP at 9AM on Monday morning.  That means all the chargers that go with these gadgets must also be packed.

Lastly, before I drive to Gerard's I will need to pick up the Italian pastries, carrot cake and an Easter egg cake that I ordered at the bakery.

I know that coming home the load will be lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment