Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Workout

I told you a couple of weeks ago that my HP 30 workout sessions had been suspended and I have been looking for something to replace it with.  Over a year ago the trainers at my gym had been certified on kettle balls; but, no classes were given - well here we are a year later and there is a CLASS.

I was finally able to take this class this past Monday - and I enjoyed it.  What a great class that didn't seem overly strenuous despite that one of the workouts was holding a 10 pound kettle ball straight up and doing a four count sit up.

Okay can I tell you that on Tuesday morning the area right where my underarm begins ached; as the day progressed so did my lower body which reminded me of all the squats that we had done.

Will I take this class again?  ABSOLUTELY.  It is an excellent workout - is done in 30 minutes and hopefully come this summer I will have Michelle Obama arms.

I've said this many times before - don't be afraid to "switch up" your workout.  You might find something else that you enjoy and it is always great to keep those muscles guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment