Friday, March 22, 2013

Home Sweet Home

I always enjoy coming home from either a business trip or vacation.  There is nothing like the familiarity of my house, my bed or putting on my slippers.

BUT, given what the weather has been like at home after these last two trips I almost wish that I could have extended my business trips.  It is spring; but, you would never know it given the weather in the Northeast.  On Wednesday night I arrived home at 11PM after 3 days in Orlando, FL; there was my car with snow on it and behind it - and as I walked towards the sidewalk I slipped on black ice.  I left 84 degrees and sun to come back to this!!!

Any other time I would be happy to be home - AND - I would be happy to be home now if it were just warmer.

So Mother Nature I am asking nicely - can you send Ole Man Winter away for 9 months? 

No comments:

Post a Comment