Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Warm Weather

I have been in Orlando since Monday for a conference and it is sunny and warm here.

Generally, I could not care less what the weather is like when I am at a conference because I am simply going from my hotel room to the conference area and there is no opportunity to see the outside world.  

Not this time - I am at a different hotel and needed to drive to where the conference actually was.  I have enjoyed not carrying an umbrella, putting on a coat or gloves.  I don't know about you but I am so DONE with winter.  I want to wear short sleeves and feel the sun on my arms - I would like them to be a golden bronze instead of an ashy grey.

So on went the sunglasses, a pair of sandals with my light weight business suits and I have enjoyed these past few days and what warm weather feels like.  Hopefully soon I will not have to travel to enjoy some warmth in the air.

But for now I will take any hint of sun, spring and what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment