Friday, March 8, 2013

My Organized Neuroses

I believe in organization and it really kicks in when I am traveling and when I expect to be back.

Tonight my flight does not arrive until 11:30PM and if I am lucky I will be home at 1AM; I will be up at 6:45 to get ready for my aqua aerobics and Zumba toning class.  To make sure that I will get up and out of the house with my workout clothes, zumba batons and bathing suit I made sure to put all these items in my workout bag before I left.

The only thing I will need to do on Saturday morning is throw in my wallet, water bottle and my clementine.

I know you probably had no idea that my neuroses were this bad - but, I do not like stressing in the morning.  This will enable me to enjoy my morning by calmly having my breakfast and walking out the door at 8AM for my two workouts.

As they say "to each their own".

No comments:

Post a Comment