Monday, September 1, 2014

I Am Back


Hi, we are back from vacation - we came back on Thursday; but, I really needed a few days to myself.

You know what it is like to have to go through mail, unpack, wash clothes and put everything away.  I wanted a few days to decompress and to get ready for the fall and all that this season brings to it.

On Saturday and Sunday I already went ahead and changed the decor in the main bathroom and the powder room.  I also went ahead and purchased some mums to put on my front stoop and in the backyard - although this week is probably going to be the hottest we have had the entire summer.

I am not trying to usher summer away; just trying to make things easy on me by doing some every day vs. doing it all over a weekend.

Hope you had a wonderful summer; enjoyed the Labor Day and like the children ready for what the fall has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment