Saturday, September 27, 2014

Successful Day


What a lovely day to be apple picking - and we certainly picked a half bushel of apples.

This year although we were at the orchard by 10:45 to pick apples the place was quite full - there were even 3 buses that had brought little children to the orchard so that they could enjoy the apple picking.

Instead of taking the tractor to the orchard we decided to walk; at first it appeared that all the trees had been picked over; but, then we hit the mother load - plenty of apples and with branches low enough with apples that Callum could pick them himself.

Although he originally didn't want to go to the orchard - once he was there he got into the spirit of it and then didn't want to leave.  I now have my baking orders not only from Ryan and Gerard; but, also my office.

So Sunday besides going to Zumba class, I will come home and bake then go for my weekly manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment