Friday, September 19, 2014

Looking Forward to the Weekend


I am so looking forward to the weekend as the love of my life, Callum will be spending the weekend with me.

It has been several weeks since I have seen him although he makes sure his parents call me a few times a week so that he can talk to me.  He, his father and brother will come late this afternoon and we will all go out to dinner - then they will go home and Callum will stay until Sunday afternoon.

He is a character - very social and a happy child so I know we will be at the bookstore, the bakery and eating outside on the patio.  I am glad that this weekend will be warm so that we can enjoy it before it gets too cold to be outside.

I will have a double dose of Callum as I have taken next Thursday and Friday off so that we can go apple picking and he can spend Thursday night at the house.

I will make sure to bake him his cheese danish - something I have not done in a while and I know he enjoys.  I hope that each of you has someone in your life that loves you unconditionally and makes you happy to be in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment