Monday, September 15, 2014

Need Some Warmth


This morning it was chilly enough to turn on the car seat heater.  A luxury I indulged in with my car.

It is now down to the high 40's, low 50's in the morning.  I no longer keep the windows open at night and I have started to wear a long nightgown.  It still gets to the mid 70's during the day; but, when I leave my house before 6 in the morning it is chilly.  I don't want to put a coat on so the next best thing is to turn on the car heater and the car seat heat.

This week I will call my service company to come take a look at my furnace for the season and get that done and over with.  I think we will see the first frost this week - and then we will be in Indian Summer - surprisingly enough it is only the middle of September and it has gotten that chilly so quickly.

So I will take full advantage of my two car indulgences this week; the remote starter and the car seat warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment