Friday, August 22, 2014

Vacation


Today Callum and I leave for vacation to the happiest, magical place on Earth - Disneyworld.

This trip is just him and I and I am considering making it a tradition for the last week of August each year.  He enjoys Disneyworld and a few of the rides that they have; the roller coaster and Dumbo, the elephant ride in the children's section.  They now have a 7 Dwarfs roller coaster ride that is through the diamond mine so I am hoping that he will try that. He also likes the teacups in Fantasyworld and It's a Small World; and, in Tomorrowland the AstroOrbit.

I have bought a park hopper pass so that we can also go to Epcot Center and Animal Kingdom during the day and in the evening we can end with his absolute favorite, the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom.

Since I will be on vacation and Callum will be occupying ALL of my time  - I will not be writing another blog until I come back.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment