Monday, September 29, 2014

A Morning's Work


Unfortunately my gym did not open yesterday morning due to no power and a Con Ed problem - so I took the time and baked.

What you see is apple cinnamon bread which I made for my team and am taking into the office today for them.  I am not happy with the decorative loaf pans as I could not remove the breads from them - so they are now nicely wrapped and placed in a loaf pan carrier.

I did taste the bread and I have to say it is good - I will end up baking this again next weekend if my boyfriend comes by; and, certainly will need to make it for Gerard, Carrie and Ryan.

Next weekend I will make the apple oatmeal cheesecake bars - it turns out that I did not have enough flour despite buying a 3 pound bag.  That  will help use up some more of the apples.

The added bonus is that the house smells delicious - cinnamon, vanilla and apple - nice and homey.

No comments:

Post a Comment