Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Year


Labor Day not only signifies the end of summer; but, in many ways the start of a new year.

The school year begins, everyone is back in the office and the traffic is there once more. It also states that the various holidays; Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are not too far away.

For me it is another opportunity to organize and de-clutter.  Yesterday I had my car washed (it hadn't been washed all summer), my clothes were ready for the week, I went through my briefcase and wallet, I stocked my refrigerator with healthy foods and I used a groupon for a manicure/pedicure.

In my mind I have what I need to do for the next week and a half to get my house cleaned and turned over to autumn.

Lastly, I went through all my emails, accepted all my calendar invites and got prepared to go back to work and all the projects we have going on this quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment