Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's An Assembly Line


I have all my baking products and utensils ready to begin baking.

After I take my Zumba class I will begin baking my apple oatmeal cheesecake bars and a cinnamon apple bread.  Yesterday I was in the grocery store stocking up on butter, low fat cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and flour.  I also stopped by Michael's to get some nice storage/packaging to place all the baked items.

I am leaving the eggs, cream cheese and butter out while I go to the gym so that they are soft and easy to mix when I begin baking.  This is therapeutic and the house will smell like autumn vanilla, cinnamon and apple - what could be more relaxing??!!

I look forward to more weekends of this type and to giving to others to enjoy my cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment