Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Am Ready


The last couple of days it has been cool enough to put on a light jacket - so with that autumn is just a week away.

I was asked by a friend of mine where do I put all the pumpkins that I have accumulated and add to each year - so I thought I would take pictures of my living and dining room to share with you.

I did go ahead and purchase a few more pumpkins this year to add to my ever growing collection and they are in every room of the house and are color coordinated with the room.


So in my powder room which is a slate blue - the pumpkin is blue with some tan and brown swirls - totally coordinates with the brown lace balloon curtain and rug.  The spare bedroom is a lilac and I have found a deep purple medium sized pumpkin and a lavender and gold pumpkin which I found this year.


The style I have always wanted in my home is welcoming, comfortable and warm - and I think I have achieved that.

Hope you enjoyed a peek at this year's autumn feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment