Thursday, September 11, 2014

Glutton for Punishment

My day was quite long yesterday and then I can't stop - even when I get home.

I was out the door yesterday morning at 5:57 to catch the 6:18 train to New York City for work - it was a full day and I was on the 5:13 train home - I walked into my house at 6:30. There was a message on my home line from a work colleague so I took care of that and now it was 7PM.  I got on my computer and got some email messages out for work, went through my mail and reviewed this week's football pool.

Now it was time to go upstairs to my bedroom and change the comforter, the rugs, throw pillows and curtains.  On Tuesday I had turned the mattress as well as balancing the boxspring on my back as I attached a nut to a bolt on the bed frame.  It was 10PM when everything was finally done.

Am I a glutton for punishment - YES - but, it also feels good when everything is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment