Friday, September 12, 2014

Clean & Orderly


There is nothing that I enjoy more than a clean house and nothing in the hamper to wash.

Yesterday my cleaning lady and it was great to have the house cleaned; this is one of my luxuries or vices is that I pay someone to clean my house every other week.  Many folks have said to me that this must be her easiest job as I have no children, animals to clean up after and I always have everything in its place garbage, mail, etc.

If I am working remotely then I have a cup of coffee for her when she arrives.  She is done generally in 3 hours as the only thing I have her launder are the sheets.  I do my own laundry and yesterday I did 4 loads as I washed curtains that I had taken down, towels and then clothes.

Nothing is more enjoyable to me then sitting in my clean home and there not being any major items to do in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment