Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thank Goodness for Honest People


Yesterday morning as I went to pay the cab driver I noticed that my Diner's Club credit card was not in its slot.

I didn't panic - I looked to see if I had mistakenly placed it in one of the other sections of my wallet - okay, not with my money, not with my health cards, not with my receipts - not in my wallet.

I knew that the last place I used it was on Tuesday evening when I picked up my dry cleaning - as soon as I got to the office I called my cleaners.  Originally they did not see it, then as they looked further it had been placed under the money holder in the cash register.  I thanked them for holding it and told them if it was okay I would pick it up on Thursday.

I am grateful to them for seeing it, putting it away and holding it for me until today.  I have been their customer for the past 9 1/2 years and it is these type of relationships that foster customer loyalty, respect and trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment