Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Beginning



Aren't we lucky that every year we can begin again?  Today is January 1st, 2014 - Happy New Year!!!

Today is a day that we can take stock of ourselves and determine what changes we want to make in our lives in the next 364 days.  How lucky are we that we have that opportunity to clean the slate and begin again.

I have been writing this blog now for a couple of years, it began with a weekly comment to then daily rantings.  I have decided that in 2014 I will continue to write daily; but, instead of rantings the focus will be on being grateful.

There is more good in our lives than there is bad; but, more often than not we focus on the negative and not the positive items in our lives.  My thought is if we focus on the positives the negatives will become insignificant - what a novel idea.

Today I will be grateful for living another day and being healthy and blessed with a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment