Saturday, January 4, 2014

Shoveling Snow


Well the weathermen were right and we had snow that began on Thursday night and lasted into Friday morning.

When I woke up there was about 6 inches outside and the paper was not delivered and the plows were going up and down the community.

I was glad that I was still on vacation and didn't have any place to go - but, I am most grateful for living in a townhouse community where we pay to have our snow shoveled and removed.

By 3PM I went out and cleaned my car and moved it so that my spot could be plowed - I was concerned that a good job would not be done because two of my neighbors were still away and their cars would not be moved.  Also, the boys who lived next door would not come out and move their cars.

I was pleasantly surprised when the snow removal team actually shoveled the snow off the sidewalks and parking spaces, then placed it in the road to be removed by the plows.  No need to worry about climbing a 3 foot pile of snow to get to the car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment