Friday, January 24, 2014

Trying to Warm Up



I went into the Long Island office yesterday - when I got in my car it registered 4 degrees; I sat for 15 minutes trying to get it to warm up.

Unfortunately the office was not warm at all - I was dressed in a long sleeve shirt and a sweater jacket with long pants - I should have been warm, NOT.  Instead I was scrunching my back and typing with my arms close to my body to try and stay warm.  I needed to get a cup of hot chocolate and I was glad that I had bought chicken noodle soup with me for lunch.

I am not sure about you - but, during the wintertime my go to meal is chicken noodle soup.  It is comforting and warming.  I know many other people who like to eat stews and casseroles - I find those all heavy - that is why my go to is soup.

I could not wait to leave the office - even my car having sat out in the open parking lot for 7 hours is warmer than the office in 10 minutes once the heater is on.  I do not like the cold - I cannot sleep if I am cold.

Okay - you got it I need the temperature to get into double digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment