Thursday, January 30, 2014

An Eventfull Day



If you think I spelled "eventfull" wrong in the title - I didn't; I meant to write it that way.

"Eventfull" is the only way to describe our day yesterday.  We had several events throughout the Health System and we each had meetings that we also needed to be on.  We had our "All Hands" meeting to support which was attended by over 800 people, two Grand Rounds, a meeting at one of our Queens hospitals and a program celebrating Martin Luther King, Jr.

I ordered lunch for my team and then picked it up on my way to Headquarters - needless, to say that it was cold by the time two of us got to eat it which was an hour after I had picked it up so that we could attend a meeting.

We are getting busy and we are enjoying everything that we are doing - could use a couple of more people on the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment