Monday, January 27, 2014

Lucky to be Staying Away


The Superbowl is being held at Metlife Stadium in New Jersey next Sunday or Saturday or Monday depending upon the weather.

I am grateful that this week I do not have to go into New York City.  There are many streets that will be closed to be able to accommodate the various activities.  Times Square is going to be mayhem so anyone who travels into Penn Station and needs to go either uptown or crosstown will be caught in the various mob scenes.

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate the business that this brings to New York; but, living here and having to deal with it is a totally different story.

Like I said this week I am in the Long Island office for two days and working from home for three - missing the mayhem, NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment