Sunday, January 26, 2014

Please Follow the Rules



I live in a neighborhood that exists on 3 way stop signs; but, most of the drivers don't seem to know the rules.

There is not a day that goes by that I do not get "ticked off" at the drivers in my community who must have failed the section on 3 way Stops for their permit.  Most times I need to make sure that even though it is my time to go that I wait and make sure that one of the other drivers doesn't move forward.

Today was one of those days where I was raising my hands to an individual who clearly was not following the rules - it is at these times that I want to do a citizen's arrest or write them a ticket.

I know that we are just able to renew our licenses and not have to review the rules; but, maybe every 10 years we should have to take a written test to review the basic driving rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment