Saturday, January 25, 2014

Early Meeting Endings


Fridays are a day where my entire afternoon is full with meetings - I literally go from one to the other.

I am always trying to figure out when I can go to the restroom; needless to say many times I have to put my phone on mute, run to the restroom and hope that no one is calling my name for a status during those few minutes.  I have also had to change my phone because the charge has died on the unit so upstairs I go to get the bedroom unit and charge the one from the living room.

Yesterday I lucked out.  Every meeting I had ended early.  That doesn't mean we weren't efficient or covered every item; in fact, quite the opposite.

Each meeting had an agenda, we went through each item and set the topics for next Friday's meeting.  I am most happy when we are the most efficient with our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment