Monday, January 20, 2014

Sleepy Over



Every time I speak to Callum all he asks is when can he have a "sleepy over".

He had his "sleepy over" this weekend - he came on Saturday afternoon and was throwing his father and brother out so that he could be alone in the house with me.  On Saturday we didn't do anything special except that he kept watching "Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving" over and over again - he refers to this DVD as the "football" episode.

On Sunday we did our errands to the mailbox to mail my college friend her birthday card, to the bank to get some money, to Barnes & Noble where he played with the Thomas train set, looked at books and had some water - then to the grocery store.  He ended up having me buys Fruit Loops, pretzels, cupcakes and mini Reese's.

He helped me load the washing machine and make the cheese danish - his favorite.  He has only now begun to lick the paddle when he thinks I am not looking.

We have both come to enjoy our time together, watching certain shows, coloring and our routine outings.  We are looking a "sleepy over" once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment