Sunday, January 19, 2014

Nice and Clean



I had been looking at my refrigerator for the past few weeks thinking that it needed a good cleaning.

On Friday, I finally went ahead and removed everything from the refrigerator and freezer and cleaned every shelf; including, removing the vegetable bins and the tempered glass to get into every nook and corner.

In the 9 1/2 years that I have lived here and had the refrigerator this is the first time that I have done such a thorough job of cleaning it.  My refrigerator is never really dirty - I immediately throw things out and wipe up spills; but, this is the first time that I feel I did a deep clean.

There is a sense of accomplishment, peace and pride to see the refrigerator so nice and clean; in fact, I keep opening the door and looking at the inside of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment