Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Habits



There are good and bad habits - I guess the bad are referred to as "vices" and usually refer to things like, smoking, drinking or doing drugs.

I never got into any of those things - I can safely say I have never done recreational drugs, not even pot.  I never wanted to smoke after my mother at the age of 10 asked me to light her cigarette with the car's lighter while she was in the grocery store shopping.  I thought you had to inhale to get it to light - I cannot even describe what the smoke felt like in my throat.  And as for drinking - I don't do much of that, I can easily go 3 months without having a glass of wine or any other liquor.

What is my vice?  I like to get my nails manicured weekly and every 3 weeks to get a pedicure.  My manicure is nothing special - I always get a natural looking color like Mademoiselle or Sugar Daddy and I may go a little more risque with my toes; especially in the winter when no one sees them but myself.

So my Monday ritual will usually include having my nails done in the early evening so that my hands and nails look presentable in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment