Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Gotta Get it Clean



This year it is one of those winters where you need to take the car to get washed every week.

Not only is the car filthy from all the snow and slush it also has icicles hanging from the underside, by the windshield wipers and anywhere else there was water and it froze with these polar vortex temperatures.

In the winter I always opt for the undercarriage cleaning - it is where all the sand and salt from the roads collects and it is best to get rid of it and ensure that it is nice and clean. Right now I am not especially worried with the inside as I have WeatherTech liners in the car for both the front and the back - and they are as good as they advertise and capture all the salt, snow and water.

I know that I am doing a good thing for my car by cleaning off all the residue of the weather; but, it also makes me feel good to approach and get into a clean car.

No comments:

Post a Comment