Friday, September 27, 2013

What a Long Day


It is 8:43PM on Thursday night - and I am now writing my blog.

This has been an extremely long day and I felt that it would never end.  It began early as my cleaning lady arrives at 7AM; I was already up, showered and dressed and making coffee by the time she appeared.  She advised me that she needed the oil for the wood floor and she forgot to tell me the last time she was here; but, would I mind running out to the store for her?  

At 7:45AM as I am paying for the floor oil I get a call from my boss to go over some things he needs for a meeting on Monday morning.  I think you are getting the gist of how this day is progressing.

I had several conference calls all which left me either having to develop a powerpoint presentation, writing a document or an email and attaching files for people.

I am hoping that Friday is not as hectic - that is all I can do at this point is HOPE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment