Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Loved My Baking


I baked four trays of oat apple cheesecake bars yesterday and took three of them into the office, the other one went home with my nephew.

I had bought the Chinese takeout containers which were decorated in fall leaves and cut up the bars and placed them in the containers between baking parchment paper.  It worked out that I had two containers for each of the guys which I kept refrigerated until I left for the office in the morning.

I had another tray which I cut up and placed in a Tupperware and took into the office for my staff meeting.  My team tried them so as not to open their containers and then I put the rest in the kitchen.  By noon when I went to have my lunch they were all gone and I washed my Tupperware to bring back home.

I get great satisfaction when something I have cooked or baked is all eaten up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment