Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to Work

Today is Labor Day and a day that all Laborers are celebrating and taking off.  I, instead am getting ready for work after having been away for a little over a week.
It started by doing laundry and choosing what I will wear for Tuesday and Wednesday, the two days I will be physically in the office.  It required putting all remnants of vacation away; clothes, toiletries and suitcases.
Lastly, I went through my briefcase and got it ready for the next few days; I also quickly glanced at my email messages and made sure that I knew what I was facing on my first few hours of work tomorrow.
I am looking forward to tomorrow – albeit I enjoyed the past week and all the memories made with my great nephews – it will be good to get back to some very interesting projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment