Monday, September 9, 2013

Can't Wait for the Work Week to Begin

What individual in their right mind states they want the weekend to work and to get back to work?  ME!!!
I have been like the Energizer Bunny all weekend between cleaning, decorating, exercising at the gym, running errands and doing laundry – I need a rest and it looks like the only way I will get it is to be at work.
Don’t get me wrong – it all had to be done and I am the one who pushes to do it all in two days – having done that I was then able to sit down on Sunday afternoon, watch some football and enjoy my home.
I pulled some recipes; apple sauce and an apple pie so that I can make those for Ryan after we go apple picking next Monday.  And I am trying to finalize a date with Gerard so we can see the Great Pumpkin Blaze at Cortlandt Manor with the boys.
We will have a full autumn with many different things to do as we enjoy the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment