Sunday, September 29, 2013

Get Ready to Party


My life is fairly simple and revolves around work, my family and working out - so it is rare that I have an occasion that I need to dress up for. 

Last night I had a 60th birthday party to go to and it was being held at the Crowne Plaza hotel in White Plains.  I have known the birthday boy since the early 1990's and since he loves to dance I knew there would be a lot of that.

There was no set dress code - he wanted people to be comfortable; but, I also wanted to dress up for my boyfriend.  Most often he sees me in capris or my business suit.  Last night it was a form fitting Ralph Lauren dress in a merlot with navy blue and black pattern.  I decided to buy the fashionable platformed pumps with a 3 inch heel.

All out of my comfort zone - but it let me show off my body (which by the way looked hot) and to expand myself a bit.  Every now and then it is time to do something that is not expected.

I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment