Sunday, September 15, 2013

Still Cleaning


I have had a full Saturday and want to relax a little bit.

It began with heading to the gym and completing a great aqua Zumba class with Abby.  I knew I wanted to make a few stops before I headed home for the day.  First stop - gas.  I had been holding off getting gas because I wanted to use my Stop & Shop gas reward points, glad I did I saved $0.50/gallon, so instead of paying $3.95/gallon - I paid $3.45/gallon.  YEAH!!!

I then went to Barnes & Noble to buy the boys their Halloween books - again trying to be frugal and using my 30% coupon.  Then off to the grocery store.  After all that I decided time to go home, have lunch and read the newspapers.  Once that small break was over I went into the kitchen and cleaned the cabinets, rearranged everything on the shelves and decided what was being donated.

NOW I deserve a relaxing evening at home with my book and a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment