Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fall Cleaning & Decorating

As the weather becomes chillier it is a reminder to me that I need to change my décor; if only it was the décor; but, it is much more.
I started changing things last night and I expect to have it all done by Sunday. Last night I managed to change everything in the three bathrooms, the Master bedroom, the office and the spare bedroom.  That concludes the entire upstairs.
I will work on the living, dining rooms and kitchen on Saturday and Sunday.  This is also an excellent time for me to do some purging – and to have everything in nice order for the holidays which are just around the corner.
I cannot wait until the boys come by on Monday, September 16th so that they can see all the fall décor.  They have a half day of school and I will take the day off and we will do our apple picking.
Callum knows all his produce so I will have him count and tell me how many pumpkins he finds. I know he can count that high!!

No comments:

Post a Comment