Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Change is Starting

Have you noticed the change?  I have and I am not liking it.
The days are already becoming shorter – when I get up to go to the Long Island office I have to put on the hallway light to go down the stairs, it is dark when I leave the house at 6AM and it is just starting to come up when I arrive to the office at 7AM.
It reminds me that I need to change my décor to fall, that the curtains, bedspreads and rugs will need to be switched out.  I will begin all of that this weekend and hope to finish it all.
It means that foods become a little bit hardier and with that I will be making baked penne with meatballs for my nephew and his family; and, for desert oatmeal apple cheesecake bars.
I could use another month of summer; but, maybe the fall will be an Indian summer – I can wish, can’t I???

No comments:

Post a Comment