Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Working in the City


I normally only go into the city once a week for work; but, as then new Health Plex comes on board - it will be almost every day for awhile.

Yesterday was the first day that it really felt like summer and being out on the sidewalk in the middle of the day looking for a place to eat is not something you really want to do.  I also have forgotten how rude people can be.  I was nearly knocked over by a woman with her large tote bag, everyone was standing the wrong way to catch a cab at the taxi stand and were cutting the line.

I am going to have to put up with this for a few more weeks - unfortunately, I cannot walk to the Health Plex like I do our midtown office.  It will be a small price to pay to see this new facility come to life and support this part of Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment