Saturday, June 7, 2014

De-Stress Weekend



The weather this weekend is supposed to be picture perfect and it is just what I need to de-stress from the past couple of days and to prepare myself for a week that sees me having two procedures being done.

Sunny, blue skies, low humidity and high 70's/low 80's is what every summer day should be like.  I am still able to not turn on the central air and just have the windows open in the evening for sleeping.

I do not want to do much of anything but "veg out" - no to do lists, no meetings, not much of anything on my list for this weekend.

I have expended a ton of energy on dealing with the DE house this past Thursday and Friday - I now have a procedure scheduled for Monday and another for Thursday, my focus is on those two items.

I am trying to get through the next 2 weeks; procedures this coming week and InfoComm conference the next week and then no other commitments for the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment