Monday, June 9, 2014

Think Positively



I am on PTO today - but, I will not be doing anything enjoyable like going to the beach or seeing a show; instead I will be having a minor procedure done.

In November 2012 I had to have a core needle biopsy done on my left breast, today the same procedure will be done on my right breast.  We are under the premise at the moment that everything is benign and we will just remove the calcifications.  I will be going in with that attitude - that the results will once again have me healthy.

I will live with the discomfort of having a slightly swollen breast, not being able to exercise for 7 days and not lifting anything heavy with my right arm.

I am a huge believer in preventative medication and I know this was not there last year - which means the odds are greatly in my favor.  So here is to thinking positively!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment