Friday, June 6, 2014

Appointments


It was a full day in Delaware yesterday; but, I had managed to find the hotel that placed me in the right area to reach every place in 15 minutes.

Being strategically located ended up being pure luck as I had not selected the hotel on anything but price.  We were less than 5 miles from the nursing home and then off to the lawyer was another 15 minutes and then 15 minutes to the house.

Everyone arrived on time (that I had arranged) and we were able to leave the house a little after 2PM - I wanted to show Callum the ocean and to walk on the Rehoboth boardwalk but he really was not interested in it.  But at least I walked and saw the ocean and saw a bit of the boardwalk.

Hopefully the realtor and I will have the house in shape to go on the market in the next couple of weeks and I will be able to get rid of it during the summer.  I am slowly seeing this chapter of my life ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment