Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Put This Behind


Today I head to Delaware to deal with some issues and to sever some ties.  Not of it is easy or something I ever wanted to do.

I will be placing the house for sale that I had assisted my niece and her husband with - I will take a major loss on this house as they have not re-imbursed me for the mortgage payment for the past 5 months nor any of the monies that were put in the down payment or closing.  As a result the house is going on the market and I hope that my loss will not be astronomical - at this point if I can pay off the mortgage and the commission to the realtor I will be satisfied.

The bigger challenge will be to get the monies from my cousin that I have lent him over the past 4 years - this is a major dollar amount and I cannot afford to not get it back.  Just think positive thoughts that he will do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment