Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Let's Save


A few weeks ago I had received an email message from my cable company, Optimum on how I could save money.

I don't have to tell you how crazy the past couple of months have been and I had kept the email message; but, not done anything with it.  Yesterday as I had some time I called up Optimum to find out that they could finally bundle my two accounts (residential and business).  I no longer needed my business account; but, I wanted to keep my telephone number.  I found out that all of it could be placed under my residential account, I would get faster internet service and I would save over $50/month on my cable bill.

What is wrong with that picture?  NOTHING.  I have them scheduled to come on Thursday to take care of everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment