Monday, June 23, 2014

The Week Ahead


I am usually only in the office a couple of days a week so there is not much for me to prepare.

Not this week I will be in the New York facility nearly every day this week and it will be long days so I made sure this past weekend that I put together everything that I needed so that I could make my mornings easy.

I need to catch an earlier train than I normally do - therefore, less sleep.  As I am only averaging between 3 to 4 hours a night I need to be ensure that I don't oversleep and get on the right train.

I am hoping that this is an anomaly as we are opening a new facility this week and we have a lot of technology in there.

Organization is key to making my mornings easy and getting myself out the door with everything that I need and on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment