Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Start the Morning Right



Whenever I go either into the city or to Long Island for work I stop by Starbucks to pick up my breakfast; oatmeal and a venti skim latte.

I am proactive in finding out where the nearest Starbucks is, what are their hours, etc. So last week when I was going to our new Health facility and I placed their address in the Starbucks store locater I was surprised to find that the nearest was a mile away.  How can that be???

Well I needed my oatmeal and my caffeine intake so I picked up my breakfast at the Starbucks in Grand Central and just took it down to the Health Plex with me.  Well this weekend I was trying again and this time instead of giving the direct address I gave the cross streets instead.  Voila - there was a Starbucks just 2 blocks away.

Yesterday I stopped at that Starbucks and picked up my breakfast and the bonus was there was no line.  Persistence is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment