Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Prep Day


Today is prep day and I will be fasting and not eating anything so that I can have my colonoscopy tomorrow.

I am on the 3 year plan - Lucky Me - NOT.  That is what happens when polyps are found - you then have to come back every three years.  The worst is not being able to have coffee after 6AM - so I get up at 5:30 so I can have my cup before I need to start the day and the stringent diet.  Without my cup of coffee I will have a major headache - yes, I know that is because I am addicted to caffeine; but, if that is my worst addiction - I will take it.

The real prep does not begin until 4PM - and the last part of it is at 8PM when I take the Dulcolax.  I am hoping that I will not be up all night and will be able to have a good night's sleep.  If not at least I know I will sleep well during the procedure!

No comments:

Post a Comment