Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's Time


The weather has been so good lately that I have not had to turn on the air conditioner. Until yesterday.

The days have been in the high 70's and low 80's with little humidity and the evenings have been cool in the low 60's so I have been able to open the windows in the bedrooms upstairs and have a nice cross breeze to sleep in every night.

Until yesterday.  When we finally felt the heat of summer and the sweltering humidity. Something I never do is change my business outfit once I get dressed in the morning - well, I did yesterday just because the lined 3/4 sleeves of my jacket were already sticking at 6:30 in the morning.

Yesterday when I got home - the windows were closed and the air conditioner was turned on - no heat or humidity in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment