Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tonight, Tonight



Tonight is one of my favorite of the year - it is the Tony awards when Broadway plays and musicals are highlighted and honored.

I know you do not know this about me; but, as a teenager I always wanted to be in a Broadway musical and to be a Broadway performer - I am sure that this might have something to do with my being a Leo.

I give myself pats on the back for how many shows I have seen - make my list of what I haven't seen - and look to see what I should do to widen my horizons on what is showing.

Currently there are several shows that I want to see - some new ones like, "If/Then" or "Aladdin" and some revivals like, "Les Mis" and "Cabaret".  So many to see - so little time; and, I like to do so when I can get a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment