Friday, June 27, 2014

Bundled Up



Today I begin saving over $50 per month as I combine all my cable, internet and telephone services into my residential account.

I have to say that I have always enjoyed my Optimum service and I have not had an issue with my service in a couple of years.  I received several email messages and telephone calls from them stating that I had an appointment and just to let them know if I needed to change it.  The technician called me when he was 10 minutes away from my home and he was happy to see that everything was just in one location.

The whole process consisted of swapping out the modem, providing me with a temporary telephone number and closing accounts.

The technician was here for just one hour - my own telephone number was back within the next hour and now when someone calls me I can see the number across my television screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment